Comparative Occupational Wages 2011 (4th Quarter)
Research, Information and Analysis
WORKFORCE West Virignia
Comparative Occupational Wages 2011
West Virginia Statewide
Table of Contents
How to interpret the maps
Print this Page
- 'Current' denotes 4th Quarter 2011. Wages are base year 2011, aged forward using the Employment Cost Index.
- Entry Wage: Average of the lowest 1/3 employed.
- Experienced Wage: Average of the highest 2/3 employed.
- Data for detailed occupations does not sum to the totals because the totals include data for occupations not shown separately. Estimates do not include self-employed workers.
- Annual wages have been calculated by multiplying the hourly mean wage by a "year-round, full-time" hours figure of 2,080 hours; for those occupations where there is not an hourly mean wage published, the annual wage has been directly calculated from the reported survey data.
- The relative standard error (RSE) is a measure of the reliability of a survey statistic. The smaller the relative standard error, the more precise the estimate.
- Hourly wage rates for occupations where workers typically work fewer than 2,080 hours per year are not available.