Comparative Occupational Wages 2011 (4th Quarter)
Research, Information and Analysis
WORKFORCE West Virignia
Comparative Occupational Wages 2011
Workforce Investment Area 4
Table of Contents
How to interpret the maps
|Workforce Investment Area 4|
|Business and Financial Operations Occupations|
|Computer and Mathematical Occupations|
|Architecture and Engineering Occupations|
|Life, Physical, and Social Science Occupations|
|Community and Social Services Occupations|
|Education, Training, and Library Occupations|
|Arts, Design, Entertainment, Sports, and Media Occupations|
|Healthcare Practitioners and Technical Occupations|
|Healthcare Support Occupations|
|Protective Service Occupations|
|Food Preparation and Serving-Related Occupations|
|Building and Grounds Cleaning and Maintenance Occupations|
|Personal Care and Service Occupations|
|Sales and Related Occupations|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations|
|Farming, Fishing, and Forestry Occupations|
|Construction and Extraction Occupations|
|Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations|
|Transportation and Material Moving Occupations|
Print this Page
- 'Current' denotes 4th Quarter 2011. Wages are base year 2011, aged forward using the Employment Cost Index.
- Entry Wage: Average of the lowest 1/3 employed.
- Experienced Wage: Average of the highest 2/3 employed.
- Data for detailed occupations does not sum to the totals because the totals include data for occupations not shown separately. Estimates do not include self-employed workers.
- Annual wages have been calculated by multiplying the hourly mean wage by a "year-round, full-time" hours figure of 2,080 hours; for those occupations where there is not an hourly mean wage published, the annual wage has been directly calculated from the reported survey data.
- The relative standard error (RSE) is a measure of the reliability of a survey statistic. The smaller the relative standard error, the more precise the estimate.
- Hourly wage rates for occupations where workers typically work fewer than 2,080 hours per year are not available.