Comparative Occupational Wages 2011 (4th Quarter)
Research, Information and Analysis
WORKFORCE West Virignia
How to interpret the maps
Public Administration (92 )
West Virginia Statewide
Healthcare Practitioners and Technical Occupations
||Estabs. reporting occupation
|Healthcare Practitioners and Technical Workers, All Other*
Print this Page
- 'Current' denotes 4th Quarter 2011. Wages are base year 2011, aged forward using the Employment Cost Index.
- Entry Wage: Average of the lowest 1/3 employed.
- Experienced Wage: Average of the highest 2/3 employed.
- Data for detailed occupations does not sum to the totals because the totals include data for occupations not shown separately. Estimates do not include self-employed workers.
- Annual wages have been calculated by multiplying the hourly mean wage by a "year-round, full-time" hours figure of 2,080 hours; for those occupations where there is not an hourly mean wage published, the annual wage has been directly calculated from the reported survey data.
- The relative standard error (RSE) is a measure of the reliability of a survey statistic. The smaller the relative standard error, the more precise the estimate.
- Hourly wage rates for occupations where workers typically work fewer than 2,080 hours per year are not available.